Asking a seamstress to mend is like asking Michelangelo to paint your garage. Author Unknown
- This multi-pack is a great addition to my sewing box. My singer came with a bulky seam tool, but it was not doing the job as it was too thin to handle some of my multi-layer canvas projects. The Hump-Jumper came with two sizes/thicknesses, and handles heavy, bumpy seams/joins with aplomb. Also - the Puts-it is surprisingly handy! I've used it to insert needles, smooth seams, poke corners out and guide fabric under the presser foot. There was a slight issue with the shipment, but Sandy took care of it quickly and gracefully. I'm very happy with both the seller and the products.
The Hump Jumper®
- The bend in the Hump Jumper®, what a great idea and the color I love it, I can always find the little yellow thing! I have all your products. Fantastic! Bea, Keene, NH
- I just need to thank you for making the “Puts-it” available to quilters. I have rheumatoid arthritis and always have such difficulty putting the needle in my sewing machine or serger. A friend gave me the Puts-it the other day after she had found it on the internet! What a God send! I just changed my needle with no problem in a couple of minutes!!!! I think it would be a great idea to advertise your Puts-it in some of the Arthritis Magazine and even let the Arthritis Foundation know about it. There are many of us, who have such dexterity problems, I’m sure they would be interested! Thanks again, Linda
- You have made replacing sewing machine and serger needles so much simpler. I no longer have to ask for help. Thank you so much for inventing the Puts-it™. Kathy Ann J, Surprise, AZ
The Buttonhole Buster™
- I can sew buttonholes with such ease, the Buttonhole Buster™ is fantastic!! Thanks! Trish B., Little Rock, AK
- I can't wait to try the Buttonhole Buster! The Puts It is going to be so useful. Thanks so much for your generosity. I really appreciate it.