SNDesigns Co ~ The Sewing Wanderer
I am Sandra "Sandy" Susann Newman. I who grew up in the quaint northern Maine town of Island Falls. Graduation from the University of Maine, Orono, started my wanderlust:
- Traveling around the United States
- College semester in Hochdorf, Switzerland
After these traveling adventures I ended up in Boston, Massachusetts as a professor of Fashion Art, teaching Flat-Pattern Apparel Design and Apparel CAD for AutoCAD. While teaching, I had a:
- Couture bridal shop in Beverly, Massachusetts
- Designing Bridal gowns, Mother-of-Bride and Flower Girl dresses and Christening Gowns.
During this time, I invented:
- The Hump Jumper®
- The Puts-It™
- The Buttonhole Buster™
After my divorce and a life changing decision, I moved to Taos, New Mexico to teach ski for Taos Ski Area and re-discovered my love for photography and took the risk of placing my photographs in:
- Local galleries
- Entering local art shows and exhibits
After a serious ski accident, it was time for another life changing decision and I turned to aviation, which brings me back to my love of travel. I am now:
- Teaching Cabin Safety for a major international aviation training school and flying as a Contract Corporate Flight Attendant
- My life has gone full circle because I always wanted to be a flight attendant!
With this career change, I am able to include in my blogs:
- Sewing inspiration
- Traveling tidbits
- Photographs of the wonderful places I have the incredible opportunity to visit
Please give my products a try and learn from my information.